Monday, February 28, 2011

"I would walk a mile for..."

I would walk a mile for my cell phone charger if it was about to die. Without my phone i am like a lost puppy. Even if I’m not talking or texting anyone i need it for comfort and security. If I’m walking down the street and there is a hobo or a scary person I will just pick up my phone and call someone like my mom cause that way i feel way more secure, even though she is far away probably at home just hanging out with the dogs, it is nice to have the comfort! If I was at a party and drove there and decided to drink without my phone I couldn’t call for a ride so it would make it very useful. Cell phones are such a good creation you have a variety of choices now to! You can find the perfect phone for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment