Friday, June 17, 2011

The road less travelled

1) Yes I believe it is very important to feel passoniate about your job because if you don't you will dread being there everyday, adults that i know that are passionate about there jobs is my dad is probably the one that stands out the most he loves going to work and making money it makes him happy and ive never heard him complain once in my intire life about working.
2)I really wanted to do early childhood education after i graduated but for some reason im leaning towards working with special needs. I plan on getting there by up gradding next year at the college in town and just seeing what really catches my eye because im unsure about working with special needs and early childhood education still its just an option to me

No comments:

Post a Comment