Thursday, April 14, 2011

Walk a paragraph

I woke up in the morning next to my beautiful wife and couldn't of been in a better mood, then came to my mind "man its early I need some coffee" I drag my lazy but out of bed and down the stairs to the kitchen I put the coffee on and realized I was in my mid 30's No kids, so inlove with my wife, but I was missing something important something that would make everything complete. I needed a harley, It would fix everything when me and my beautiful wife, Karen. When we fight I could just go out on the bike and have the thrill of going fast and all the power under my legs that would just be the ideal way for me to get everything I needed to be happy. After I finished my coffee that had two cream and two sugar I made my way over to my macbook pro and went on the harley davidson website to find my baby everything I needed black on black crome pipes, it was hard to contain myself from drooling all over my keyboard. Karen came up behind me as I was on the computer and said babe reward yourself, you deserve after the wife said it was A-okay I knew i needed to head down there and take one for a ride. When I finished getting ready and headed down there I knew I was going to be going home with a bike, I was like a little boy going to a candy store or disney world, I arrived I saw the bike I saw on the compute as I mounted it I knew I needed to get it. The saleman approched me and asked if I wanted to take it for a ride "of course!" I said so enthusiastically I took the bike for a ride the wind in my hair the power under my belt everything just felt so right ! I needed this for me I drove the bike to the bank and took the cash out i needed I went back payed in cash and took my beautiful wife for a ride, I really have to say I live the most amazing life.

No comments:

Post a Comment